Learning and Development Trainer
Retail (Sonoma County)
Non Profit (San Francisco)
If you have a deep understanding of learning and development design theories and best practices, are looking for a challenging position where you will own the learning and development function and understand the key role it plays in the ongoing success of the company, are extremely organized and thrive in a fast paced environment in which you are surrounded by hardworking people, you might be the ideal individual for our role!
If you have excellent project management skills including the ability to effectively manage concurrent and competing priorities, minimum 5 years combined work experience in learning & development, instructional design, content development and delivery, workshop facilitation, workforce performance improvement initiatives, organizational development and change management, read on!
- Collaborate with HR business partners and others to identify training and developmental needs.
- Manage training programs and performance improvement projects, including overseeing the work of external contract resources when needed.
- Manage program design projects, maintain project plan and scope resource requirements.
- Deliver change management/performance improvement solutions for key strategic business initiatives.
- Track and monitor overall effectiveness of solutions delivered.