- Provides hardware, software and network support to users of computer information systems and resources. Responsible for daily operations involving networks, servers, Microsoft Windows operating systems, VoIP system, and enterprise software applications.
- Installs, configures, administers, monitors, troubleshoots, and supports all IT hardware including, but not limited to: workstations, laptops, mobile devices (i.e., tablets, iPads) servers, printers, network appliances, All-In-One, POS, UPS devices and VoIP systems.
- Installs, configures, administers, monitors, troubleshoots, and supports all operating systems and enterprise application software including, but not limited to: Microsoft Windows 10 and desktop applications, such as Microsoft Office 2016/2019, ESET anti-virus, and other applications included in the current corporate image.
- Records IT issues, including troubleshooting steps taken, documents resolutions for future reference using BOSSDesk Help Desk Software, and promptly responds to IT issues, as assigned.
- Provides timely and effective end user support to users through remote or onsite assistance. Provides advice to users around cybersecurity as needed.
- Assists in the planning and support of network and computing infrastructure including the development and updating of various system documentation, user manuals and IT related policies, procedures and standards.
- Assists in the review and evaluation of new software and hardware. Assists in maintaining inventory for all computer related hardware and software assets and licenses. Ensures up to date loaner laptops are available and are responsible for starting the new equipment process.
- Monitors system performance and assists with network performance tuning at all locations.