Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager is a strategic business partner for all HR initiatives within an assigned client group. This role is a single point of contact for the management team. Responsible for directing the planning, development, implementation, administration and budgeting of most or all of the following human resource functions: employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, organizational development, affirmative action, HRIS, training, and health and safety services programs. Advises company management in personnel policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions.
- BA plus 7 years HR experience or Masters and 5 years HR experience.
- 2 years in a leadership role working closely with key senior level management.
- Demonstrated track record for helping a client group to achieve results through HR strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
- Proven ability to work with and influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with Organizational Design and Effectiveness is a plus.
- Must have experience supporting Finance/Accounting or other Professional Services client group.
- Education: 4-year degree in HR, Business, or related field or equivalent experience